|Every person that opens an account at BingoAustralia.com has read and agrees to the following rules prior to playing at our Bingo Hall.
Last updated April 26th, 2013
1. Introduction to the Rules
Our game rules and operating policies govern your use of any information taken from our website, including your registration and participation on any games belonging to (before and after the "Game"). Please be certain that you read the Participating Rules carefully. Each time you redeem a Game Credit from your Player Account to play a Game or you enter our website, you are confirming your full understanding and acceptance of the Participating Rules. In case that you have any questions about the Participating Rules, please contact us and we will be glad to clarify our terms. If you are not willing to accept the terms of this agreement, you must not play the Game.
Accounts with no activity in a 90 days period will be reset to zero.
- To win contests or special promos you must have a deposit in the last 7 days.
2. Game System Protocol
The Game Server Starts a New game by selecting the Game pattern for the next game. The Game server enables player card purchasing. The Players manually select their game cards from a deck of over 30,000 unique bingo cards. Players purchase their desired cards. The purchase requests are sent to the game server. The game server receives the purchase requests from the players and enters their selected cards into the game. The server sends an acknowledgement back to the player telling the player that their cards have been purchased, and entered into the game, 25 Seconds before game start time the game server suspends further card purchasing. The game server waits an additional 15 seconds to make sure that all purchase requests have been completed and properly entered into the system. The game server then generates 75 or 90 numbers using the systems random number generator. The game server then systematically applies the random calls to each of the player purchased bingo cards and crosschecks each card with the winning pattern. With this procedure the game server has now determined the number of winning bingo cards in the deck of player purchased cards and at which call the cards have won. Receives this information and begins calling the numbers. Calls are presented to the user every ten seconds. Players can then play and chat with other players knowing that in the event of any system, or telecommunications interruption their cards have been fairly entered into the game and that in each case the true game winner (or winners) will be awarded the prize. The outline provided here shows that our game system is fair and completely random. Players are presented with random cards, which they can select at random. The 75 or 90 calls for the game are generated randomly AFTER the card sales have closed. The only factor that enters into determining a winner is the cards that players select on their own. There are no external or internal factors that assist or deter people from winning - it is purely a combination of card selection strategy and luck. Players are always credited with wins regardless of program or network problems during a game in progress.
3. Bonus Policies
VIP Program Changes
- Players must use all bonus bucks within 30 days of their last deposit.
- Any bonus that has not been used prior to this date will expire.
- Players that have not logged in and have not deposited in 90 days or more, will have their balance reset to 0.
- Players should be aware that where we believe that the bonus system is being abused or manipulated by a player, or where we believe that a player has exceeded a reasonable total bonus maximum for a defined period (taking into account all bonuses awarded) we reserve the right to make adjustments up to the total value of chat credits and misc. comps in the players account, or to impose a temporary bonus maximum award limit on the account.
- Player accounts found to be abusing our bonus system will be closed immediately in all networks and any payout will be null and void.
- Players with back to back payouts over the previous 14 days do not qualify for any special offers or extra bonuses on deposits.
- If you have more payouts than deposits you are not eligible to receive extra daily bonuses or extra bonus special offers.
- Players with pending withdrawals cannot receive bonuses.
- If you wish to receive a bonus, please cancel your withdrawal in the cashier, or get in touch with us via phone or live chat for further assistance.
- Courtesy bonuses and other non deposit bonus are rare and we are not obligated in any way to credit them, but if we do credit a courtesy bonus it should be considered play money and any winnings generated from it cannot be withdrawn.
- All T&Cs for bonuses will apply to an account from the time a bonus is accepted and/or applied to an account.
- Every deposit automatically gets a bonus, we cannot accept your deposit without giving you the bonus.
- If a player request the bonus to be deducted from their account the bonus cannot be credited back to the account afterwards.
- As of January 1, 2013 we have made changes to our previous VIP program.
- All players who signed up prior to January 1, 2013 are still eligible for all of the previous VIP benefits they received for making $250 in total deposits with a deposit-payout ratio of less than 25%.
- All players signing up on or after January 1, 2013 will receive our industry-leading reload bonuses on all their deposits, including special offers sent throughout the month. The additional daily deposit bonuses, cashback offers and VIP perks must be qualified for by achieving $1000 in total deposits with a deposit-payout ratio of less than 25%.
4. Deposit Bonuses
- Deposit bonuses are awarded upon successful deposit of funds to your account.
- Every deposit gets a bonus.
- We cannot accept your deposit without giving you a bonus, however you can request to have it removed by CS.
- Once removed it can not be reinstated.
- When receiving a bonus, the player will first play with winnings, then the money deposited in their account, and finally with the bonus.
- The bonuses are sometimes awarded in various steps; for transparency players can see the current status of unqualified bonuses in their account profile.
- All first deposits earn 600%: 500% match bonus and 100% in chat BBs.
- All second deposits earn 400%: 300% match bonus and 100% in chat BBs
- All other deposits are awarded 300%: 200% match bonus and 100% in chat BBs.
- All bonuses in your account will be cancelled in the event of a cash-out request.
- Bonuses with expiry periods will automatically be deducted from the players account on the date of expiry.
- New players get a Free Test Drive Bonus upon sign up.
- They do not qualify for other comp.
- The moment you make a deposit your balance will revert back to 0 to avoid confusion in the wagering requirements accomplishment.
- Free Test Drive Bonuses and the Sign up Bonus are for fun only and expire 48 hours after added.
- These bonuses are considered play money and any winnings generated cannot be withdrawn.
- We also have VIP Chat Bonuses, check Bonus page for details.
- Players with a Payout Ratio of 90% or higher do not qualify for any special bonuses or bonus promotions above loyalty level bonuses.
- If you have more payouts than deposits you are not eligible to receive BB's.
- Players with over a 100% deposit-payout ratio do not qualify for chat bonuses or specials and only receive 50% of the loyalty bonus.
- Starting April 1st, 2012 only players with 50% ratio or less qualify for the Daily Extra Bonus offers.
- Any bonus / promotion not specified here will be credited or not at the discretion of the house and that decision will be final.
5. Chat Room Credits
- Only depositing players are eligible to receive Bingo Bucks.
- Bingo Bucks (BB's) are only awarded to players who are actually playing in the bingo game at the time of the chat game. Players must purchase a minimum of 4 cards in any game where BB's are awarded.
- Must have made a deposited after your last payout and have no pending payouts.
- BB's will be awarded up to a maximum of one (1x) times the last deposit made. Players have 7 days to accumulate the (1x) BB offer.
- Refer a Friend and Deposit bonuses are not included in the Bonus limit but must meet the wagering rules outlined in this document.
- BB's are not accumulative, this comp is offered only on the last deposit, if you make a deposit and still have BB's available, this will reset according to the amount of the last deposit.
- If you have more payouts than deposits you are not eligible to receive BB's.
- All BB's will be deducted on receipt of any cash out request. However, if you flow back the entire amount of your cash out, BB's may be returned to your account by sending in a ticket to help desk. In the event your cash out is declined BB's will be returned to your account.
- If you have more payouts than deposits you are not eligible to receive BB's.
6. Promotions, Contests and Competitions
- Contests and competitions are occasionally arranged in our bingo rooms. A contest/competition is a temporary event of a defined length of time that usually results in someone winning the event. These events may also be called promotions.
- Players taking part in these promotions are referred to as participants or just players.
- Participating in a promotion is an acknowledgement of our site rules.
- Unless otherwise stated, contest sometimes have special patterns playing that will be named based on the contest. These patterns follow our usual bingo rules unless otherwise stated.
- Extra prizes in addition to the usual pattern prizes are sometimes given out during our contests and competitions. These are in addition to our usual pattern prizes and may vary at management's discretion.
- In case the promotion features a raffle the result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Players participating in the contests and competitions must have deposited in the last 7 days to qualify for any extra prizes handed out.
- Players with approved payouts do not qualify for entries to any contest for 7 days following the approval.
- The week runs from Monday to Sunday unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated on the site, the winners of the extra prizes will be credited and/or contacted within 48 hrs of the win.
- In case of multiple wins the prize will be split between the winners. Management reserves the right to any amendment to this rule based on circumstances.
- In case there is a choice in the prizes all attempts possible will be made to contact the winner based on their profile information.
- All participants are responsible for keeping their contact details in their profiles up to date. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeit.
- All prizes that need to be claimed by the winner have to be claimed by contacting CS with the relevant information within 15 days of the contest end date as stated in the promotion text.
- In case a delivery is involved it is the player's responsibility to confirm contact and shipping details with our CS within 15 days of the end date of the promotion.
- Whenever a third party is involved in the delivery of a prize to the winner all responsibility of the prize (product) lies with the third party from the moment the order has been placed with them.
- The site cannot be held responsible for any third party claims of any kind against players.
- The site's liability with respect to any claim made by a player shall be limited to the prize.
- The site shall have the right to suspend or withdraw any participation at its absolute discretion. Management reserves the right to refuse or close any account at their sole discretion and void any winnings made.
- Management reserves the right to make any final necessary changes to the promotion details at any point.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- If present, participant boards are updated every 30 minutes unless otherwise stated.
- All site rules apply.
7. Alias Changes
- Each player is allowed one change every 30 days.
- We may change your alias if we deem it could be offensive to some players, or if it too closely resembles another players’ alias.
- Alias change requests can be done via your profile or you can request a change via support ticket.
- When requesting an alias change, please submit two choices in order of preference and we will change it accordingly.
- Please take into consideration that an alias change might affect the ranking in certain contests/promotions and by making the change you accept that this might cause you to lose your position in a ranking in some contests/promotions.
- In order to be eligible for remuneration in the “Refer a Friend” referral program, a referring member must have funded their account at least once.
- You can earn refer-a-friend earnings by referring friends (also known as bingo buddies) to any of our brands across all three networks as long as that player has not played here before.
- The friend needs to add the referrer's player account ID when signing up in order to link the accounts and qualify for the referral reward and the commissions.
- We will not add any referral account member ID number after a new account is created in the event that the newly referred player forgot to enter information in the "Referral Account" field on the Registration form.
- We pay the referrer $50 commission on any new friend's first deposit.
- Refer-a-friend earnings are credited immediately after a deposit is received from a bingo buddy.
- Players who already play on one of our networks do not qualify for this promotion.
- Any “Refer a Friend” prospect that has previously registered an account is ineligible for this promotion.
- Only ONE account is allowed per household. In cases of more than one account both will be closed and the balances will be voided.
- You can not refer direct family members living at the same residence of the referring member or any individuals using the same IP address or the same computer as the referring member; HOWEVER Exceptions to this rule can be made according to management discretion.
- Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with both account ID and a brief description of the case.
- Accounts must have a physical address and not a p.o. box.
- Must have their own unique credit card and/or ecommerce account.
- Any person found related to another person in a particular household/IP address will be removed as a referral and all commissions paid will be deducted from the players account and returned to the house unless an exception has been made.
- We have the right, at any time, to terminate a member's participation in the program or withhold any remuneration owed to that member if it is deemed that they have, in any way, misused or manipulated the above stated program.
- We reserve the right to amend or change the terms of the Refer a Friend agreement without any advance written notice.
9. Payout Requests
- Only winnings earned off deposits or comp earned from a deposit will be allowed for a payout request.
- Players wishing to cash-out must meet all wagering rules.
- Payout will not be approved if winnings come from bonus offered as a non-depositing promotion.
- Players must have a deposit in the last 7 days to qualify for weekly, biweekly and Monthly Contests. If a payout is pending a flow back of the whole amount will qualify as a deposit.
- Cash-outs are completed promptly every Wednesday.
- Cash-out requests must be made before Tuesday @11:59pm CST to be processed that week.
- Cash outs are paid at a maximum of $500 per week, except the payouts from jackpot wins $500 or more which are sent in 4 weekly payments.
- All payouts from jackpot wins of $500 - $4,999 will be paid out in 4 equal weekly installments.
- All payouts from jackpot wins of $5,000 - $9,999 will be paid out in 8 equal weekly installments.
- All payouts from jackpot wins of $10,000 or more will be paid out in weekly installments over 6 months. The time might be shorter depending on the country of residence of the winner.
- Please note that jackpot payouts over $500 DO NOT affect your payout ratio.
- Should you want to transfer funds into your players account from your pending payout you will be able to do so by completing a flow back to your players account, you can flow-back all or part of the pending amount.
- All accounts must have a correct and valid contact phone number and email address listed in their account profile. Use of an invalid phone number and/or email address is grounds for forfeiture of any and all winnings.
- If a payout has been requested 100% of ALL REMAINING COMP will be removed from your account.
- Please contact support for payout options for your country.
- For your own protection we do not allow payouts to be sent to alternate accounts. This means that the account that we send your winnings to must be in the same name as your player account.
- For first time payouts we request copies of 2 Picture ID's or one ID and a utility bill to verify the name and address. This is a one time only requirement. Documents can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
- Only ONE payout request is allowed per week, if you cancel your request you must wait until the following week to request another payout.
- Only ONE account is allowed per player and per household - In the event a player opens multiple accounts to achieve bonuses, all bonuses will be removed and any monies in the player account will become null and void - no exceptions.
- You must wait 24 hours after last deposit to request a payout.
- For players that have higher payouts than deposits on one of our networks we reserve the right to allow only ONE account on the Network of our choice. We reserve the right to close any accounts or limit a player to one of our networks if we consider their play patterns are abusing our bonus system.
- Payouts are restricted to one weekly payout per person, per week on all combined networks. If a request is made on one network no other payouts will be completed on additional networks that same week.
- All eligible payouts will be processed and paid according to the Country: We will send checks to the USA, www.Instadebit.com to Canada & Europe and www.Neteller.com to Australia and other locations. MoneyBookers/Skrill may sometimes be available but we cannot guarantee payouts will be sent through them.
- Due to the recent changes in the US and elimination of payment options effective immediately that minimum payout for US players will be as follows: $100.00 plus the costs for all US payouts (processing/delivery) is $50.00. Payments will be via check delivered directly to your house via courier.We are currently sourcing additional payment alternatives for our US players.
10. Wagering Rules
BingoAustralia.com provide a wide selection of games including Bingo, Slots, Video Poker, Keno and Pull Tabs. Each game has a required wagering rule that is used to determine when a player is eligible to cash out against their last deposit bonus.
11. Wagering Rules by Game
Game Type Wagering rule
- Bingo 1x
- Slots 25x
- Table Games 25x
12. Parlay and 3rd Party Casino games
As of May 1st 2012, all Parlay Products play will be separated from our 3rd Party Casino/Slots products in the following way:
- Winnings from our Parlay suite of casino/bingo products and our new 3rd Party Casino providers (mini games and 3D slots) will now be divided.
- Winnings from Parlay products (Bingo, Parlay Slots machines, Parlay Slots with PJP, Parlay Video Poker games, Parlay Pull tabs games, Parlay keno games) must be wagered on other Parlay products.
- Winnings from 3rd Party products can be wagered on Parlay AND 3rd Party Casino products.
- Payouts will remain 1 per week
- Bonus on Bingo will remain the same
- Casino games will only be accessible from a cash deposit.
- Play-Through rules on Slots will be REDUCED from 30 times to 25 times.
In the event of any dispute, our decision will be final and binding. The relationship between the Parties as well as this Agreement are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Government of Panama.
- BingoAustralia.com is part of the TheBingoAffiliates.com network
- Only ONE account is allowed per player and per household.
- In the event a player opens multiple accounts to achieve bonuses, all bank/winnings and bonus balances will be removed and these balances will become null and void - no exceptions.
- When registering with one of our sites you need to enter a valid email in order to receive your log in details to your new account as well as the welcome bonus.
- This site is part of TheBingoAffiliates Network so if you think you may have an account with another of our sites please email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify before signing up.
- As of the 17th October 2012 players from Quebec are only allowed to play on our Canadian network. In case you have any questions regarding an old account on our other networks please email email@example.com and our Customer Support will assist you.
BingoAustralia.com assume no liability to its members or others for any failure to enforce the terms of this policy. If you are found liable for violating any of the above policies, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately without warning. In the event we terminate your account, all bonus money will be forfeited without compensation. BingoAustralia.com reserves the right to modify this policy at any time without notice.
All sites participating within TheBingoAffiliates.com TM networks compiled this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site. Our web server automatically detects each visitor IP, but not e-mail addresses. We collect E-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, and to notify consumers about updates to our Web site and/or software. The information we collect is not shared with other organizations for commercial or non-commercial purposes. If you supply us with your postal address and/or phone numbers, they will only be used for your intended purpose. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending a blank message with the word "Remove" in the subject area to support@TheBingoAffiliates.com or simply advise us via the Help Desk in the Member's Area. When you register your account for the first time, you will be given the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving promotional E-mail messages from us. We provide registered members options to review, change or modify previously provided information maintained by us. This includes financial and contact information. If you are unable to make the modifications yourself in the My Profile section of the Member's Area, send your request to us via the Help Desk. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact support@TheBingoAffiliates.com .
17. Limits of Liability and Indemnification Statement
THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. REFERENCES TO SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL BingoAustralia.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION. THIS PUBLICATION COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THE PUBLICATION.BingoAustralia.com MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT (S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM (S) DESCRIBED IN THIS PUBLICATION AT ANY TIME.
It is the responsibility of player to ensure that they understand and comply fully in respect of any national and international laws, regulations, directives applicable to the player.BingoAustralia.com cannot be held responsible for any third party claims of any kind against players. Player's agree that they are 18 years of age and have authorization and authority to use the credit card offered to BingoAustralia.com for a purchase. BingoAustralia.com liability with respect to any claim made by a player shall be limited to the Prize. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any costs or expenses incurred by a player in making a claim. We will not be held liable to any costs or expenses incurred by a player for any overdrafts relating to deposits to player accounts made through our e-commerce systems. It is the player's responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available to them before they make a deposit to their player accounts via our e-commerce systems. We will not be held liable to any costs or expenses incurred by a player for any overdrafts resulting from multiple deposits to a player's accounts made through the improper use of our e-commerce systems. Reloading a cash deposit transaction page constitutes misuse of our e-commerce system and as such, we will not be held responsible or liable for any overdraft charges or costs that they may incur as a result misuse of our e-commerce systems. We will issue a credit for any multiple billings arising from the use or misuse of our e-commerce systems. We shall have the right to suspend or withdraw any participation at its absolute discretion. Personal details of all Players will remain confidential unless Players agree to their details being used for future publicity purposes. We will not be liable for any loss of whatever nature arising from the cancellation of any round, including the loss, for whatever reason, of the chance to participate in the Game. In particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, will not be liable to any person: In the event of force majored, For the failure of, or damage or destruction of Bingo BingoAustralia.com's central computer system or records, or any part thereof, for delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or other data transmission system, for any delay resulting in non receipt of any participation for a particular round. BingoAustralia.com will not be liable for any loss as a result of an act of God, an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, the act of any Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent), fire, explosion, flood, hurricane, theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out, or industrial action of any kind. The Parties shall not commit nor purport to commit the other to honor any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these Participation Rules. The player accepts liability for any damages, which may be caused by the misuse of his/her membership number and access-code details on Internet. These Participation Rules constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between the Parties.
18. Refund Policy
This Refund Policy applies to credit card payments made at Thebingoaffiliates.com affiliates sites.
Thebingoaffiliates.com will only issue utility refunds on credit card payments in the following cases.
- 1. In case of system malfunction, we will refund all bets placed on the game. In which case Thebingoaffiliates.com will be under no obligation to pay players who take advantage of these occurrences and an alternative award may be determined on a case by case basis.
- 2. In case of fraudulent purchases.
- 3. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the game data as recorded in our database, and that recorded by the player, the data recorded in our server will be considered valid.
- 4. We will refund duplicate purchases that were made by mistake or system error if we are notified within 45 days.